I want Social Media to intercept grow inform offer my clients
Give your clients what they really want… Social Media that WORKS!
Resell Social Media Marketing
Do you want to offer social media marketing services to your clients but don’t have the skills and tools in place? Don’t worry—it’s easy to resell social media promotion and marketing services when you partner with a professional outsourcer like us, SEO Resellers Canada. We have white label reseller packages available, and if you choose to work with us, the profit potential can be enormous.
How does social media reselling work?
When you resell social media services, you are essentially recruiting clients and simply passing on all the ‘behind-the-scenes’ work to your social media partner. Our team boosts your clients’ social media presence on your behalf, ultimately improving their bottom line by sending them targeted traffic from platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest, to name a few.
You can resell social media marketing services even without social media management experience. You simply promote SEO Resellers Canada’s services to your existing and prospective clients, pricing the plans however you wish. The difference between our price and your price to your client is your profit. If you sign up for a white label program, you can label all services under your own brand. This means that your client never has to know that you are outsourcing the work to us. Your client communicates with and through you, and you communicate directly with our team of SEO experts. It really is as simple as that.
What’s in it for you?
Reselling social media is an excellent way to add another revenue stream to your web design, coding, or online marketing business. It lets you grow your business without having to grow your team (and expenses). Reselling our social media also allows you to provide your clients a convenient ‘one-stop’ experience, so that they don’t have to go elsewhere for social media services. This increases client spending as well as brand loyalty while creating an additional selling point that you can use to acquire new customers.
Just how powerful is social media?
Social media has changed the scale, pace, and cost of communication. It allows any business to reach more people more efficiently than ever. Social media is also an awesomely cheap but effective way to build trust. It gives a brand a human quality and makes it more relatable. Still doubting the power of social media? Let the statistics do the talking:
- 84% of B2B marketers now use social media in some capacity (Aberdeen)
- 59% of marketers use social media for at least 6 hours each week (Social Media Examiner)
- 83% of marketers say that social media is crucial for their business, and that its importance has become more evident in the last 6 months (Social Media Examiner)
- Facebook is now the most popular social network in the US (Nielsen)
- 42% of marketers now claim that Facebook is critical to their business—a 75% increase (State of Inbound Marketing)
- 77% of B2C companies and 43% of B2B companies acquired customers from Facebook (State of Inbound Marketing)
- 80% of social network users in the US prefer to connect to companies and brands through Facebook (State of Inbound Marketing)
- Social media boasts a 100% higher ‘lead-to-close rate’compared outbound marketing (State of Inbound Marketing)
- Pinterest is the 3rd most popular social network in terms of traffic (Experian)
- Pinterest retains and engages users 3 times as efficiently as Twitter (RJMetrics)
- Pinterest referral trafficto specialty apparel retailers rose by 389% (Monetate)
- Shoppers referred by Pinterest are likelier to convert into paying customers and spend 10% more than visitors referred by other social networks, including Twitter and Facebook
How can social media increase your client’s bottom line?
Social media marketing contributes to the bottom line by increasing brand awareness, building customer relationships, improving SEO, and making it easier to target specific demographics.
- Branding -Social media allows your clients to shape the definition consumers have of their company, products, or services. Every tweet, post, conversation, photo, video, or share that they make on social media can be used to carefully craft the personality their business. Social media interactions allow a company to build a voice that people can relate to and believe. Because it is conversational by nature, social media messages tend to be more trusted—and people when people trust a brand, they are more likely to buy from it.
- Relationship building – Two-sided social media conversations and direct interactions tend to put customers at ease. Having active social media accounts and engaged communities indicates that a company is attentive and supportive of potential customers who might be interested in its products. Replying to tweets and posts shows that a business cares about its relationships to its customers. This ‘thoughtfulness’ helps customers see a brand in a more positive light and gives them confidence to transact with that business.
- Increased website traffic–Did you know that social media posts are a fantastic way to funnel traffic into a website?Customers who visit a website because it caught their attention on social media tend to be better engaged—they stay longer, go to more pages, read more content and even watch videos. This increase in traffic and engagement all improve how search engines rank a site—and the higher it ranks on Google, the more potential customers it gets.
- Demographic targeting– Social media has paved the way for advertising opportunities that are highly targeted and efficient. On platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, for example, it’s easy to choose who to serve ads to and where they are located. Social media can help any business increase reach, gain leads, and increase online sales through these innovative advertising tools. Social media even allows remarketing, enabling ads to ‘follow’potential customers even after they leave.
What are the benefits of outsourcing your social media to SEO RESELLERS CANADA?
When used strategically and properly over time, social media is one of the most powerful forms of marketing in this day and age. But a truly successful social media plan is not conceptualised and hatched overnight—it takes real work, and you probably don’t have the time and resources to devote to it. This is why outsourcing social media management services with our company—and simply reselling our packages—is a more practical approach. When you enlist our team to build your clients social media services, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Expertise–We know the digital landscape like the backs of our hands. We have a deep understanding of system platforms and are able to predict upcoming trends. We are also experts at generating genuine, relatable content that people want to interact with.
- Defined systems – SEO Resellers Canada has tried-and-tested systems in place that enable you to utilize all the major platforms to their fullest, ultimately offering thorough solutions for your clients. These systems are monitored, tweaked, measured, and continually developed to ensure the best results.
- Reliability – With our social media agency, more than one person is looking after your accounts, so you can always expect support and communication. Our management will regularly provide performance reports and statistics so you can sleep well knowing that your clients are getting their money’s worth.
- Cost – Hiring just one social media manager will cost you anywhere from $50,000 to $70,000 annually. By going the reselling route with our company and outsourcing all your social media management services to us, you will be able to access the expertise of several professionals for so much less. Doesn’t that make sense to your bottom line?
Remember: Social media marketing will only work well if planned and executed strategically. If you don’t have the skills, knowledge, and technological tools to truly nourish your clients’ social media accounts, just pass on the work to us. SEOResellersCanada has services that benefit you and your clients – this is an opportunity worth looking into.