A thorough study of the keywords used in the client site revealed these interesting insights
1 – Low SERP ranking for keywords; they were not in the top 10 positions for the key terms relevant to client business
2 – They had duplicate content issues, which was affecting their ranking negatively.
Once we had narrowed down the issue affecting Google rankings, we developed a solution to counter these problems specifically.
1 – Keyword research
We did keyword research for relevant terms applicable to the client’s business. This was geared to bring more qualified site traffic and higher keyword rankings on SERPs.
2 – Blog posts to add value to the readership audience
We focused on improving Google rankings by providing informative blog posts that added tremendous value to the target audience. The keyword-rich content focused on readability as well as organic rankings boost.
3 – Website content optimization
The home page had quite a lot of content already existing on the site. However, these weren’t generating enough SEO juice as they didn’t have relevant content. We took some content related to a specific service and created a new page for that service, and elaborated on the same in the new service page.
Additionally, we identified the problem of keyword stuffing on some of the pages. Since this issue can negatively impact Google rankings, we concentrated on generating fresh content with a higher emphasis on readability and lesser occurrences of the keyword.
The extensive SEO optimization strategies we rolled out for the client saw results that matched client expectations. We were able to boost the website traffic by almost 480%, from 985 monthly visitors to almost 4775 monthly visitors.
We now see 15 key terms appearing in the top 10 rankings of Google SERPs, a jump from the existing 15 key terms.
Along with this, we managed to rank 15 keywords in the top 10 rankings. This included the main keyword the client targeted by the client.