If you are trying to promote your business within its immediate area, you need local search engine optimization services. Regular SEO aims to expand your reach to a general audience, while local SEO aims to make your business visible to customers (1) who live near your store or office and (2) are looking for the products or services you offer.
What benefits can small businesses get from local SEO?
Any business—no matter what size—can benefit from local SEO for the following reasons:
- Google loves to index local businesses. Through the years, Google has displayed a particular favoritism towards smaller, newer, and dynamic companies. While the search engine may rank a website based on its authority and brand history, it also wants to provide users exactly what they are looking for while enabling small business owners to break new ground. In fact, Google offers free tools like Webmaster Tools and Analytics to help increase your online visibility.
- More people are relying on their smartphones and tablets to search for products, services, and businesses online. Hence, proximity-based searches are more likely to become highly popular, requiring results that are based on where the user is located. If you are an accountant in Vancouver, for example, you will your website to be a top result whenever someone in Vancouver uses his or her mobile phone to search for an accountant with a local office.
- Search engines are becoming very good at providing individualized results. When users are logged into their Google account, for example, Google sees their geographic location and search history—both of which influence the search results served. The importance of local optimization grows as Google’s technology becomes more sophisticated.
- Targeting a smaller niche can get your business started in achieving and increasing its online visibility. Once you are ready to go national or even global, it will be easier to optimize your website because it has already established authority and trust.
Here’s a fact: If you still aren’t doing local SEO , you are already losing to your competition. Many of them have invested in local optimization because they know how powerful a marketing tool it can be. You must act quickly—hire a local SEO specialist today to improve your rankings and get your share of the local market.
How important is local organic top positioning?
Ranking well locally can dramatically boost the sales of any business. Did you know that average consumers are more likely to click on the links they find on the first page of Google’s search results? In fact, a website that ranks first in Google gets an average traffic share of a whopping 32.5 percent! The lower your website ranks, the less traffic you are likely to receive:
- Rank 2 – 17.6 percent
- Rank 3 – 11.4 percent
- Rank 4 – 8.1 percent
- Rank 5 – 6.1 percent
- Rank 6 – 4.4 percent
- Rank 7 – 3.5 percent
- Rank 8 – 3.1 percent
- Rank 9 – 2.6 percent
- Rank 10 – 2.4 percent
With local SEO, you can be sure that your website is on the top of the heap, where it will get more attention. You can target the right customers and ensure that those who are actively searching for your products and services will find your page. Ultimately, local SEO lets you attract new prospects, improve your conversion rate, and build or strengthen your brand.
- What is local SEO?
- Masters in White Label Local SEO Services
- The Power and Influence of Local SEO
- Our Excellence as a White Label SEO Provider
What is local SEO?
The first thing that comes in the mind of anyone that hears about local SEO for the first time is, what exactly is local SEO, and what can it do for my business? If this is how you are feeling right now, don’t worry, because we are going to explain it in a manner that is easy to understand.
Local SEO helps your business market itself effectively in search engine requests made by local users (people who are in the area you operate). It helps your business become more visible to local customers, and helps promote your products and services locally.
There are different strategies employed in local SEO, which helps your business website rank higher on business directories, like Google My Business listing, YellowBook, Superpages, Yelp, Bing Places for Business page, and Foursquare. You can also take advantage of Google pin placement services, which allows your client’s business to easily locate on Google Maps.
Masters in White Label Local SEO Services
Our white label local SEO serviceswill also help localize content on your client’s website, along with their online reviews and other strategies designed to target local customers.There are thousands of businesses that are missing out on specialist local SEO services, and we can help you give your client a boost in organic local searches, by outsourcing high-class local SEO services.
Here at SEO Resellers Canada, we employ a targeted online approach, and can resell the bestlocal SEO services that will help your client position themselves better on social media platforms and search engines. This helps your client target their local market, and get on a level playing field with their competitors, that are already using local SEO.
The Power and Influence of Local SEO
The power and influence of local SEO has only grown over time, and that is where the demand for local SEO outsourcing services have come out as well. If you’re still not convinced on why your client’s business requires local SEO, then hereare some reasons we have highlighted that may get you on board.
- Google is constantly evolving and loves indexing local businesses. Therefore, you will benefit with local SEO, because Google wants to help small business owners get established in their own area. This is where local SEO can be crucial, because it helps your business gain more visibility.
- People, nowadays prefer browsing and shopping on their tablets and smartphones, and this has helped proximity based searches become popular. Most people are only looking for products and services in their area, which is why local SEO is becoming a necessity now.
- Search engines are becoming smarter and offering individualized results to users, and if a customer searches for a product, Google allows them to see results based on their geographic location. Therefore, local search engine optimization is needed by your business.
- If you’re a small business owner, you are better off targeting a smaller niche, through local SEO, since it increases online visibility. Once you are dominant in your own market, you can spread your wings and target the global market
Our Excellence as a White Label SEO Provider
The most important reason you should be considering local SEO for your client’s is because businesses need to go get ahead of their competition. We can help take your client’s business to the next level, by helping them target the local market through our white label local SEO services.We offer professional local SEO outsourcing services to enhance online visibility, and improve search engine rankings for your client’s business.
SEO Resellers Canada understands the value of local SEO and therefore specializes as an outsourcer and reseller of the best local SEO strategies for your client’s website. This will allow it to rank on the first page of search engines, which is where the most attention is given by customers. This in turn will allow your client to target high-value leads that will convert.
To give you a clearer idea about white label local SEO services, and what it can do for businesses, here are some of the benefits it offers:
There are lots of benefits about local SEO, but to save time and get the message across, we have chosen to highlight
the top 4 local SEO statistics that will change the game for your client’s business. These are:
Substantial returns on investment
Making the ‘My Business Page’ on Google is free, this will allow you to help your client reach out to customers in the local market. Google pin placement also helps businesses get ranked and marked on local maps. This is what makeslocal SEO so efficient and cost-effective, whilethe returns on investment is substantial. Here is a fact that will catch your fancy:
This fact clearly shows that local SEO works, it is highly effective, and leads to higher conversion rates. The best part is that you have low investment, and the returns on that investment are substantial!
Mobile marketing success
Most mobile searches are made by people on the go, and businesses have been trying to tap into the potential of mobile marketing. This is where local SEO has again helped businesses, since it affords more online visibility, and leads to proximity based searches. Here is a fact to explain that point:
The fact shows that local SEO not only improves online visibility for your business, but also results in mobile marketing success.
Enhanced visibility in your area
Local SEO has replaced Yellow Pages, and has helped increase the visibility for businesses. It helps in attracting local customers to the business, because most searches are based on geographical proximity. Therefore, if you help your client adopt local SEO tactics, their website will be more visible, and will help them bring more business and sales. Here is a fact to outline this perspective for you:
This fact shows the importance of being visible to customers in your area. This is because customers that find your business in their area, are more likely to call you for purchasing your products or services.
Local SEO has become the top priority for businesses in 2017, because Google is optimizing local searches! It wants to help small-business owners stand out from the more popular ones, through individualized search results. Here is a fact showing just that:
Not only that, Google helps you beat your competition, and by placing the location of your business and optimizing it on Google Maps you ensure success!
This will help you beat your competition and grow your business!
We know that not everyone knows about local SEO, and some even misunderstand it entirely. That is why we have decided to address six (6) of the
most commonly asked questions related to local SEO. If you don’t find your question here, feel free to get in touch with us.
What is the difference between local & traditional SEO?
How does Google display business results?
What type of businesses use local SEO?
How do you compete in cities outside your area?
Is SEO Resellers Canada only a local SEO company?
- Online marketing and consulting
- Social media marketing
- Web design and mobile marketing
- SEO and link building
What’s the future for local SEO?