Why should I outsource PPC management services?
1. There’s a reason why PPC management professionals are paid for their expertise. In the long run, it’s cheaper to hire an expert than launch a PPC campaign by yourself, as you are likely to make expensive mistakes. Here are just some of the many reasons why you should outsource PPC solutions for your clients to our company:
2. Keyword research is difficult. PPC experts put in serious time on determining the optimum keywords to use in the campaign. Picking the wrong keywords will quickly exhaust the budget and deliver poor traffic. We use specialized tools, competitive research, and multiple data points to get a complete picture of the niche your client is in, and to be able to make intelligent keyword and positioning decisions.
3. A bad ad copy will result in low conversions. Our team of PPC experts can deliver ad copes that can attract potential customers who are likely to convert into paying customers. A good ad copy is very hard for an amateur to write, so don’t even try. Let our experts give your clients a high-performance copy that can boost click-through rates and net more conversions.
4. Tracking PPC performance requires technical expertise. For a PPC program to succeed, it has to be measured. Everything from sales to where those sales come from need to be determined. Expert analysis should show which keywords and ad placements are likely to bring more conversions. Tagging is also necessary, as it allows you and your client to see which placements are most effective. Installing tracking code requires HTML knowledge, so it is better left in the hands of our experts.
5. PPC terminology can be confusing. Are you familiar with CPM, CPA, and CPC? Do you know the differences between views, hits, and impressions? Do you understand how retargeting works? Probably not. A thorough understanding these PPC terms is vital to the day-to-day management of a campaign. Unless you know all these and all the other PPC jargon not mentioned here, you really shouldn’t manage your clients’ paid search campaigns.
6. Campaign settings are difficult to navigate. These settings need to be adjusted for optimum exposure, but adjustments are not simple. From geographic targeting to setting up multiple ad groups, a PPC expert can take care of all details. Without a methodical understanding of PPC settings and how you can use them to benefit your client, you will end up overspending for the same traffic amount and quality that a more experienced PPC marketer pays pennies for.