How do you optimize Google my business and leverage it for more sales?
1. Claim the business profile
2. Fill the details requested for each and every section in the Google My Business account (closing hours, website, service offered etc)
3. Provide consistent and accurate contact information
4. Tick the applicable attributes (for example, a restaurant can have ‘take-out’, ‘dine-in’ or ‘delivery’ as appropriate categories)
5. Ask for Google Reviews and respond to reviews
6. Publish Google posts frequently
7. Upload new photos to give the site a fresh look
8. Answer questions from searchers, customers, and or leads
How do I optimize my business for multiple locations on Google?
1. Setting up web pages for different locations
2. Use GMB listing for every single location with unique working hours, photos, and contact information
3. Use consistent category for each location (to avoid discrepancies)
4. Check for NAP consistency (Name, Address, and Phone number) in each location’s GMB listing
NAP consistency needs to be followed within Google as well as other channels like Bing, Yelp, Foursquare, TripAdvisor, or Manta.
We streamline these details by cleaning up and removing discrepancies across locations/ channels.
How do I optimize my GMB listing?
b. Adding quality content on Google Posts Section and interacting directly with the users on the SERP
c. Select the most relevant category. While most businesses match the list of available categories, some may not. We ensure that the general classification accurately describes the company business
d. Optimize image to be in jpg/png format, below 5MB size, and adhere to the resolution guidelines
e. Ensuring consistent contact number that enables local business engagement
How do I get more customers on Google my business?
a. Creating maps that allow users to easily locate the local business
b.Write short descriptions that have keywords related to your business
c.Provide a complete and precise description of the physical address, phone number, and hours of operation
d.We leverage Google Analytics to know where your target users are coming from, and how are they reaching your site
This way, we use GMB to get more customers to reach your brand.
Why should I optimize my business on Google?
a.Better Google ranking – Google considers proximity, relevance, activity, and quality of information as key metrics to rank a site higher. This, in turn, enhances the level of engagement you have with more site traffic
b.Better engagement – People prefer going to Google SERP and finding information without having to divert to another site from the results page. With a good Google profile, you enable this ‘zero-click’ search experience for the searcher.
c.Better conversion – When searchers see your profile on SERP, they see a lot of information like contact details, hours of operation, and customer reviews. This helps you make up your mind whether you need to go with your brand or not. A well-optimized GMB profile will sway the decision in your brand’s favor.
How do I improve my Google search ranking?
SEO does two key things for your website
1 – More and more users get to know about your existence. The higher search ranking results in quality site traffic
2 – Once they are on the site, various aspects like quality content, smooth navigation, and high site load speed will provide a delightful experience.
These two steps boost engagement and result in a new customer through an SEO-optimized website.