- A majority of consumers now use Google and other online search engines to look for local services. They don’t use offline directories or the classifieds, and they no longer rely on friends for recommendations.
- Most consumers don’t travel past the first page of Google’s search results—which means that if you’re not on top, you won’t be found.
- SEO is the most targeted form of marketing because it targets people who are specifically interested in what you are offering. In fact, SEO is the only way to directly reach someone at the exact moment they search for a product or service like yours.
- Location-based searches have reached hundreds of millions and are expected to increase every year.
- SEO allows you to put your brand in front of potential customers in your locality, whether they’re out and about with their smartphone or at home on their computers.
- The conversion rate for leads generated via local searches is very high.
There are many benefits to SEO. If correctly designed and implemented, an SEO strategy can:
- Put you on the first page of Google
- Bring more visitors to your website
- Prompt more people to call to your store or office
- Turn more visitors into sales
SEO Resellers Canada has helped many small businesses and individual business owners achieve all these. You can rely on our knowledge, experience,and skills to push your website to the top of the ranks so you can enjoy these benefits, too.
Make your website user-friendly
SEO will clean up your website to make it faster and easier for users to navigate, creating short-term and long-term advantages. User friendliness prompts more sales while encouraging customers to return.
Did you know that businesses with websites grow 2X faster than those without websites? SEO will help you grow even more by ensuring that your target market actually sees your sites. It also allows you to explore new markets by taking your brand to a whole new stage.
Sell to mobile users
Because an SEO optimized website is compatible with tablet and mobile devices, it allows you to serve people who shop on their smartphones.
Build brand awareness
Ranking at the top of Google does more than just increase your sales—it also makes your brand more credible in the eyes of your target market. Studies show that internet users tend to trust businesses that rank well on search engines.
Take advantage of the latest developments
Search is now one of the most dynamic industries in the world, where rules and best practices change very quickly. With SEO, you can stay in-synch with the developments and get the intelligence you need to take advantage of opportunities.
Beat your competition
So many other businesses are selling products or services that are similar to yours, at similar prices. How do you stand out? With search engine optimization, of course. An optimized site will allow you to gain more customers, differentiate your brand, and take a bigger slice of the pie.
When your business gets a lot of organic traffic because of SEO, it can sell all day, every day. That’s the magic of SEO—it gives you new customers even while you are asleep!