The most successful online businesses today hire search engine optimization services as part of their overall marketing strategy.What makes SEO solutions so important? The answer is in the numbers. Ninety-one percent(91%) of online users today use Google and other search engines to find what they need online. Without a solid SEO campaign, your competitors will outrank you—and they will get a bigger share of the market. You are literally giving free customers away to your competition.
Being on top of Google’s rankings should certainly be one of your priorities. Over 350 million searches are done every day, with search engines indexing over 8 billion websites. More importantly, close to 75% of online transactions start through search, and 87% of the users who initiate those transactions only look at the first page of the results. If your website is not there, they may never find you.
Make Your Business Easily Found online!
Click the button below to fill in your details & we shall get back to you with a Detailed SEO Audit of your Website.
More Statistics Proving the Importance of SEO
- The power of search engines in terms of building trust is hard to ignore. Most online users trust organic search results and ignore paid ads. In fact, 70% of the links clicked on are organic, and up to 80% of people don’t click on ads.
- Think social media has beaten search? Think again. A study conducted by Outbrain indicates that search is still the primary driver of traffic, beating social media by over 300%.
- Ranking on the first page matters now more than ever. In the case of Google, the highest ranking website gets 18% of organic clicks. The second website gets 10%, and the third website gets 7%. The trend is the same for Bing: 9.7% of clicks go to the number one website, 5.5% to number two, and 2.7% to number three. The better you rank, the more potential customers you get.
- Companies that maintain a blog for SEO and information purposes are indexed more often by search engines, especially by Google. They tend to have 434% more indexed pages—which translates to more leads. It’s easy to see why 81% of businesses consider their online blogs to be a significant asset. Business that blog enjoy 50% more visitors, 90% more inbound links from related websites, and 70% more leads.
- SEO is more efficient, too. Inbound leads (such as SEO leads) cost more than 60% less than outbound leads (such as cold calls). SEO leads are also more likely to turn into customers with a 14.6% close rate—which is far larger than the 1.7% close rate of outbound leads.
- Of all the search engines, Google is the most important. It owns 70% of the search engine market that is currently worth over $16 billion, with more than 100 billion Google searches done globally each month. This search engine giant’s desktop market share is 64%–a huge leap from 12.5% for Yahoo and 21% for Microsoft. Google also holds 94% of the mobile search market share as of December 2015.
- Mobile SEO is also more important than ever. As of March 2015, search queries made from smartphones and tablets made up roughly 29% of total search volume—which means that at least one in 5 of your potential customers will look for products or services you offer using a mobile device. A 2015 BrightLocal survey even reveals that 61% of consumers are more likely to call or contact a local business that has a mobile optimized site. The conversion rate for mobile is impressive, too, with 18% of local mobile searches leading to a sale within a day. Almost 60% of users say they will not recommend businesses with poorly designed mobile websites, and 40% immediately go to the competitor’s website after a bad mobile experience.Add to this the fact that Google tends to favor mobile friendly websites and it becomes clear why the most successful online businesses ensure that their pages are optimized for smaller screen sizes and faster load times.
It’s Time to Invest in SEO Solutions
Search engine optimization remains to be the basis of a solid online marketing strategy. A poll by Econsultancy indicates that 73% of marketers think that SEO provides a‘good to excellent’return on investment. A similar study by Ascend2 showed that 89% of marketers from around the globe rated SEO as‘successful’ at achieving their objectives of improving search rankings and generating leads.
If you are serious about selling or getting more leads online, then SEO is extremely important for your business because it can allow you to beat your competitors and even slay giants, as they say. Only with SEO can a small company like yours compete with global conglomerates for the same keywords. SEO services effectively generate relevant traffic and increase sales. It is also a cost-effective way to gain more traffic compared to paid advertising.
The right SEO solutions will put your business in front of your target customers—people who are already actively looking for the services or goods you offer and are therefore likelier to make a purchase. Unlike other online marketing strategies that sometimes generate irrelevant traffic, a good SEO strategy can connect you to a captive audience to help you achieve optimum conversion.
In addition, SEO is a fantastic way to improve your website’s overall quality by making it faster, more user-friendly, and much easier to navigate. This inherently elevates the user experience, convinces visitors to stay on your site longer, and may even prompt them to make a purchase. A high-quality and user-friendly website also inspired trust and loyalty. Customers are likelier to come back if they liked their first experience on your site.
Here’s the thing, though: search engine optimization anything but straightforward. Pushing your website to the top of the SERPs involves technical planning and execution. This is why successful companies prefer to outsource SEO services to experts who have theskills and knowledge to do the work efficiently and effectively.
Finding the Right SEO Solutions
The key to reaping all the benefits of SEO is to work with a company that can provide complete optimization solutions. You can’t go wrong with SEO Resellers Canada. We do not only work with national franchises and mega corporations—we also help smaller businesses get their fair share of the online market through individualized
SEO solutions in Kelowna.
With us, you can intercept new potential customers and turn them into loyal clients.
The biggest indicator of our success rate is our 97% retention rate. Unlike other
we deliver measurable and sustainable results. Our comprehensive solutions will optimise your website from the ground up to ensure that it becomes resilient against algorithmic changes that often annihilate weaker websites.
SEO Resellers Canadacan provide both on-site and off-site SEO. From restructuring your website to providing optimized content down to earning relevant inbound links on your behalf, we can do everything you can’t. Our methods are always long-term and never sketchy. The goal is to make your website credible and trustworthy so that you can enjoy great rankings over many years.
When it comes to pricing, experience, reliability, and quality of service, you can get the best value from SEO Resellers Canada. Talk to our search engine optimization experts today for a FREE 45-minute consultation.
Where can I hire an SEO specialist?
a. Look at professional networking sites like LinkedIn
b. Visit the website of some choices
c. Read the reviews of these agencies
d. Call them and ask them about their expertise in your industry, their experience, and their testimonials
e. Ask them what services they provide.
They should ideally offer these services
a. Site audit for SEO
b. Optimization suggestions for technical SEO
c. On-page SEO – keyword research, adding quality, keyword-rich content, and improving meta tags
d. Off-page SEO – back linking to quality and authoritative sites
e. Set up analytics to track key metrics and see improvements over time
f. Send regular progress reports to keep the client informed about how the SEO campaign is performing over weeks and months.
If your chosen SEO agency ticks all these boxes, then it is likely to be a good choice
What is the role of an SEO expert?
An SEO expert will identify, roll out and monitor strategies and techniques with two primary aims – to help you rank better on Google search and direct a high volume of quality site traffic to engage with your brand.
1 – Check their case studies – Many SEO companies advertise their past projects successes with a case study. You need to check the ‘benefits’ section to see what the ROI was the client received on key metrics like site traffic, engagement, and conversions.
2 – Check the website – Is the website loading fast? Does it come on top of Google ranking when you query “Seo agency in Kelowna?”? Does it have blogs that showcase the agency’s industry authority in the field of SEO. If yes, then it is a good candidate worth choosing
3 – Read the reviews – If a company is good at SEO, it will have many satisfied customers. It will display these feedbacks and testimonials from past clients for prospects to decide in their favor. Many positive reviews mean an ideal SEO agency for your online business growth need
Does my Kelowna business require an SEO expert?
You may have thousands of competitor businesses wooing the same online user as you. How does the searcher know that they need to visit your website first rather than your competitors’? It is through well-formulated SEO campaigns.
Such campaigns make use of a wide variety of techniques like meta tag optimization, keyword research, backlinking, content optimization, and improving site load speed.
As a result, you get more site traffic from people who matter the most for your business – your potential customers. They get redirected from the Google search results page to your website.
On the site, they are so impressed with the offerings that they trust you to solve their specific concerns or needs. Hence, they end up sending business enquiries. This way, SEO opens new business opportunities and boosts the business’ online revenues.
These reasons explain why your Kelowna business needs an SEO expert.