Finding the Perfect PPC Agency: Tips to Choose a Partner That Meets Your Needs
- Finding the Perfect PPC Agency: Tips to Choose a Partner That Meets Your Needs
- Role of a PPC Agency in assisting your business
- What characteristics separate the best PPC agency from the rest?
- 1- Technical competencies
- 2- Reporting Transparency
- 3- Business acumen
- 4- Remarkable results
- 5- Business process alignment
- Top proven tips for finding the right partner to handle your PPC requirements
- 1- Conduct adequate research
- 2- Examine the portfolio
- 3- Cross-check the ease of communication
- 4- Determine the cost involved
- 5- Experience and expertise
- 6- Comprehend their technology suite
- 7- Confirm the cultural fit
- Aspects that make a good PPC agency
Finding the Perfect PPC Agency: Tips to Choose a Partner That Meets Your Needs
Pay-Per-Click or PPC is one of the most important avenues in digital marketing. Irrespective of your industry niche, your decision to spend on PPC bidding strategies will result in much better results. PPC is proven to generate returns of two dollars on average for every dollar you spend on PPC ads.
And this is the biggest impetus for marketers to invest in strategic PPC campaigns.
But the problem is that an effective PPC marketing campaign requires skilled expertise, data-intensive research capabilities and time, a lot of, to be precise. This is one of the reasons why business owners turn to Kelowna PPC companies to get immense business value.
These firms have relevant expertise and experience to optimize, manage and implement your PPC efforts for you.
But, finding the right firm for PPC management in Kelowna is easily said than done. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of service providers out there. Choosing one from the sea of PPC agencies isn’t as straightforward as it might seem.
But fret not, especially when we are at your aid. We bring you an in-depth guide to finding the perfect PPC agency – one that meets your requirements without exceeding your budget.
Role of a PPC Agency in assisting your business
The basic role of a PPC and SEO agency in Canada is to handle your PPC advertising and SEO campaigns. Such agencies work closely with you or your marketing team to set up campaigns, select relevant tactics and develop ads that target your potential customers.
A PPC agency will also be responsible for monitoring the launched campaigns and making adjustments whenever and wherever required to make sure every dollar you spend is worthwhile.
The main task of every other PPC agency in Canada is to create a strategy, choose ad types, write copies, create visuals, designs, and write-ups, publish landing pages, optimize the bidding, look after the ad spend and more.
It is clear that PPC requires a lot of work. And learning all these nitty-gritty details from scratch can consume a huge amount of your time. But, since most PPC agencies have been handling these tasks for decades, that too, for multiple clients from different industry backgrounds, they will be in a better position to assist you with your PPC, too.
What characteristics separate the best PPC agency from the rest?
Most typically, every business wants to partner with an agency that possesses ideal qualities. Here are some must-haves you should never overlook –
1- Technical competencies
The technical landscape is getting more complex with each passing day. Hence, the PPC and SEO expert company you wish to work with must have serious technical abilities to help you with your PPC campaigns.
Ensure they have the following positions in place to streamline the process –
1.1- Relationship manager
These experts are responsible for addressing concerns through emails, phone calls, etc. They also look after reporting elements and project management.
1.2- Account strategist
These professionals set the strategies and direct the accounts. They also take care of account performances and oversights.
1.3- Tracking expert
They are responsible for tracking the analytics results.
1.4- Product Specialist
From setting up new campaigns to looking after day-to-day item handles, assisting with analysing the data and more, product specialists do it all.
1.5- Land page optimizer or graphic designer
These experts make sure that the ads are working properly. They test and also make continuous improvements to ads to boost their performance.
Apart from these experts, there should be someone at the PPC and SEO outsourcing agency to monitor your progress regularly. They should address any red flags and make changes right away.
2- Reporting Transparency
Your chosen PPC agency must be capable of matching reports as per your internal metrics. They should conduct deep research, obtain the data and report it in a way your company typically measures the data.
3- Business acumen
While increasing business income is the key, so is taking care of the business values.
Choose an agency that ensures to be on top of your KPIs to meet them on time. A PPC agency should be able to determine what your business needs and render that into tangible results.
4- Remarkable results
Hire experts to get the expert work done.
A PPC agency must assist you in achieving remarkable results that can leverage your firm to be the best in the niche market. They will back their claim with hard data to give a ‘before’ / ‘after’ comparison. This leaves no doubts in the prospective customers’ minds that the agency is ideal for complex PPC activities.
5- Business process alignment
PPC and SEO Outsourcing in Canada is only successful when the chosen agency coaches its clients through the complexities of the digital space.
Only a reliable PPC agency will be capable of determining what business processes are required to be re-engineered to ensure your business’s success is on the right path.
Top proven tips for finding the right partner to handle your PPC requirements
It is crucial to note that hiring a white-label SEO provider or PPC agency is a downright expensive process. The only way to ensure your investment is worthy is by making a sound selection.
Here are a few things you should keep in mind before signing a contract with the agency –
1- Conduct adequate research
If you are in between changing your PPC service provider, ensure that you have one lined up before you decide to fire the old one.
You can offer the new agency access to your account and keep this new partnership hidden from the existing one. Or else, this could throw the existing PPC agency into panic and might result in weird service interruptions.
If you are new to hiring a PPC or SEO service provider, the trial or demo period shouldn’t be as wavering.
2- Examine the portfolio
Examining the portfolio of the agency you wish to work with is crucial. It gives you an insight into the experience the agency has in producing PPC advertising strategies. You will know whether or not they are the right fit for your firm.
When cross-checking the portfolio, look for an area of expertise, years of experience in the industry, client testimonials, Google certification, whether they serve a similar industry as yours, were the previous clients satisfied, etc.
If you don’t find answers to such concerns in the portfolio, don’t hesitate to ask the same right away.
The answer you receive should give you a clear picture of whether or not the agency is the right match for your SEO and PPC strategy requirement.
3- Cross-check the ease of communication
You can only outsource successful PPC ads and SEO link-building strategy when the campaign requirements and objectives are clearly communicated.
If your chosen PPC agency is capable of understanding your business goals, stay assured of receiving solutions best suited for your firm from them.
It is crucial that the chosen PPC agency retains open lines of communication so that you can evaluate the campaigns and raise relevant concerns when required.
4- Determine the cost involved
Most mid and small-sized businesses run on a tight budget. The cost involved in partnering with a firm that assists with PPC in Victoria remains their major concern.
If you own an SMB, commit only after determining the cost involved in PPC and SEO content marketing strategy. A reliable agency will be transparent about the cost and may even break down the cost for you. Such agencies also customize the service package to meet your required needs, thereby helping you save big time.
If your chosen agency offers the choice to customize, ensure to weigh all the options offered against your budget and make a sound decision.
5- Experience and expertise
The people at the chosen PPC agency must demonstrate their capability of doing their jobs well. For instance, they must have the knack to cope with the rapidly changing paid search realm. Their experience should be related to your industry niche or must be close to what you are looking for.
Are you looking forward to working with a team of interns, team or experts, or do you wish to be somewhere in between? In that case, years of experience may not be a relevant skill you need to check. Instead, focus on determining how the agency conducts tests, reacts and plans everything.
6- Comprehend their technology suite
It is worth choosing an agency that knows how to use multiple tools to streamline the process. In simple words, your chosen agency should have access to several tools to gauge and report the campaigns.
Also, determine how often your chosen agency assesses technologies and whether or not they conduct test drives when introducing a new tech suite.
Most importantly, identify whether the tools and resources the agency use for SEO and PPC strategies support your marketing goals.
7- Confirm the cultural fit
The most crucial aspect of a successful agency relationship is the cultural fit. Find an agency that is equally passionate, proud and motivated to help you grow your firm.
Find people you are happy to work with and make sure their working structure suits yours.
Make sure to meet with the team responsible for creating your ecommerce SEO strategy to know them on a personal level and determine what you can expect from them.
Now that you know what to look for in an agency, let’s navigate towards another related theme.
Aspects that make a good PPC agency
- A great PPC agency is one that has a clear and concise plan for Local SEO strategy. Such agencies understand your goals and target audience to craft strategies that assist you in achieving your goals and objectives.
- Best PPC strategies are a result of comprehensive keyword research. A great PPC agency will have a team of seasoned PPC experts who can assist in identifying relevant keywords for a particular campaign. Such experts also know how to analyse Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs) to identify which keywords will most likely have a better conversion rate.
- A good PPC agency will have an in-depth understanding of the analytics. They know how to use such tools to improve advanced PPC strategies and the campaign’s results. They will typically monitor your campaigns and look for tactics to boost the click-through rates (CTR), conversion rate and returns on investment.
- PPC agencies spend an immense number of hours tracking a variety of consumer habits, including what keywords are being used, the time of the day people conduct searches, the type of devices used for searching and so on. They will also closely monitor website analytics, social media and search engine data to identify effective keywords and ad copies for reaching the right target audience.
- A great PPC agency goes beyond creating PPC strategies for your firm. They also test landing pages regularly to make sure they are making an impact. Testing landing pages using A/B testing and user testing allows the agency of PPC in Kelowna to identify issues that require immediate fixing. Such valuable insights help in addressing things on time, thereby boosting the effectiveness of the campaign and enhancing the returns on investment.
- A great PPC agency also knows how to define important KPIs for your firm, thereby assisting you in gauging the ROI. Setting and tracking KPIs allow the agency to determine any issues present, make adjustments and enhance the campaign’s rate of success.
- A reliable PPC agency will leave no stone unturned to remarket your offerings to customers who visited your website but did not get converted. Remarketing is an excellent strategy used by firms of PPC in Kelowna to make people come back to your site and get converted.
- Choosing the right channels is crucial for the success of PPC ads and SEO marketing strategy. Only a great PPC agency will know which channels may work best for your firm, allowing you to reach potential customers and obtain desired results.
Your selected PPC agency in Canada will either take your business towards success or doom. Hence, choosing the right PPC and SEO consultant in Canada is crucial.
Even though it might take you days or weeks to find a reliable PPC agency, know that all your efforts will be well worth it in the end.
The tips listed in this blog should help you find a PPC and SEO outsourcing agency that is up for the task you have and best meets your diverse needs. Use them and make every penny invested in the hiring process count!